Soccerladuma-logo Profile_icon

All 16 Absa Prem Home Kits For 2019/20...

Which Is The Best Absa Premiership Home Kit In 2019/20?

Aug 13, 2019 03:00 PM Back to article

You must be signed in to comment.

Click here to sign in!

Dangerous when provoked
Aug 14, 2019 11:59 AM

@ronald08 Thanks my bro.

Dangerous when provoked
Aug 14, 2019 11:53 AM

@Shaya Dawana - please do not insult me. Is Zwane a drug dealer. Don't you know the 111? You need a pysco. Those with half education likes to use vulgar. That's the only diploma they posses. If he is what you say he is, why don't you call the police. They will be happy if you give them proof.

ronald08
Aug 14, 2019 10:51 AM

@Dangerous when provoked you talking my men...

Tebza 6
Aug 14, 2019 10:15 AM

Up the Bucs for sure

Dangerous when provoked
Aug 14, 2019 09:59 AM

@c4 - thanks bro. He should be brought back to the 1st team. I also saw his younger brother at Zwane' MDC. He is also good.

Shaya Dawana
Aug 14, 2019 09:39 AM

@Dangerous when provoked udakiwe wena we don't need drug dealers to represent our country he is good there at nyanturena

c4
Aug 14, 2019 08:45 AM

@Dangerous when provoked That's true, Bunting is a good striker who was never given a chance to prove himself, I would rather loan out Ntshangase and keep Bunting.

Dangerous when provoked
Aug 14, 2019 08:36 AM

There will be a day in the future when Arthur Zwane will become the SAcan National Team coach. He is doing well as a development coach at Kaizer Chiefs. His MDC team is playing good entertaining wilth results team. He has produced stars because of age were promoted to a senior. It is up to Kaizer Chiefs to further develop players as stars up to National level. I was taken aback when a promising right winger, Bantung was loaned out to Highland Park instead of being in the senior team. Zwane is creating stars and are promoted to be destroyed. I will urge the authorities at Chiefs to rethink their strategy. Where is Letlotlo? What a prolific goal getter. Let this promoted guys because of age and we know only 11 players are on the field be sent to a feeder team in the 2nd division to keep the good work of developments. PSL should allow teams to have promoted players be kept in the feeder 2nd divisions in order not to lose talent. I mean the 2nd division in the MDC structures at clubs level; not the NFD structures. Thereafter a league separate from NFD just to be a feeder to a first team structure. As the players grow be in the team reserve side. This I think will avoid losing talent to the streets.

Madredz
Aug 14, 2019 06:19 AM

I am a bhakhaniya so anything to do with pirates will always come first. Even in my house, I would rather watch pirates play than poking. Thats how much I love pirates.

Dedeza 10
Aug 14, 2019 03:15 AM

Second in the world this year last year first place (Glamour boys )

Ofentse Kakapa Mahatlhe
Aug 13, 2019 11:39 PM

Our kit, doesn't deserves to be amongst those @Barokas! #BackToBrilliance✌✌✌®✌✌✌

Khosi-Koi
Aug 13, 2019 10:16 PM

Chiefs. Then I like the animal print in Amzaulu and Leopards kits, Chippa is Nice ...the ugliest is Stellenbosch

sibusisoblesing@gmail.com
Aug 13, 2019 09:34 PM

We all know khosi for life is the best, ranked no: 2 in the world

Shaya Dawana
Aug 13, 2019 07:36 PM

First Kaiser chips second Celtics and Lidoda duva pirates its just a status of won a star.I can't mention my Downs puma nje uyasdakelwa manje.

BIG-MIKE14_VERSUS EDITOR ROUND3
Aug 13, 2019 07:01 PM

Obviously the Orlando Pirates one is awesome & adidas never disappoints but as always some fans are blinded by the love they have for their teams. The Umbro kits look beautiful in a picture but different in real life graphic wise especially the Amazulu & Leopards one.

Glamourboy Mmbo
Aug 13, 2019 06:28 PM

I like KC kit I won't lie it's beautiful to me

samito05
Aug 13, 2019 05:37 PM

Chiefs look bad on pics but live it way ahead of these other jerseys the less said about pirates an downs jersey

MOLOKOLNS83@GMAIL.COM
Aug 13, 2019 05:36 PM

2nd around da globe

MOLOKOLNS83@GMAIL.COM
Aug 13, 2019 05:35 PM

Obviously nike

Dangerous when provoked
Aug 13, 2019 05:10 PM

People can talk but there is work of art and expertise to both Kaizer Chiefs outfit.

Refresh updates
Get Published
Skills School
Story Behind Siya
Hot Off The Press
Editor's Blog
Varsity Football

Copyright © Soccer Laduma, 2014.
All rights reserved.

Best of the Mobile Web
News | Sport | Weather | Celebs | Entertainment | Magazines | Free Downloads | Free Music | More