Soccerladuma-logo Profile_icon

No Johnson In Sight As Al Ahly Officially Welcome Tau

Cavin Johnson a no-show as Ahly welcome Tau & Co

Sep 09, 2021 10:59 AM Back to article

You must be signed in to comment.

Click here to sign in!

Raizerblade
Sep 09, 2021 05:13 PM

I hope pirates will not unveil him as a coach truly speaking he has done nothing special to deserve the hot seat at Orlando. But knowing the drunk screamer anything is possible with him 1 day he will scout a hobo for my pirates?

#mpofana#yamampela
Sep 09, 2021 01:54 PM

He is goin to Orlando pirate soon to unveil

Dangerous when provoked
Sep 09, 2021 01:21 PM

I know why Johnson is leaving, he is tired of being part of dirty tricks. There is no fair play practiced in the Northern Hemisphere. Chiefs should have got their star.

Nna ke LEKHOSI
Sep 09, 2021 01:20 PM

@MDANANA NO NO NO NO!!!! Pitso is afraid of you Dunusas

Dangerous when provoked
Sep 09, 2021 01:18 PM

There are many stories Sundowns also destroyed Chiefs with bribes. Pitso's wife has said a lot. Soccer is just like politics, it's dirty business.

Dangerous when provoked
Sep 09, 2021 01:15 PM

In Egypt there is no hygiene. They spit in the kitchen sink when asked as to why they are doing that they say there is soap which kills the germs. The sink issue is that one example.

bucs4sure
Sep 09, 2021 12:29 PM

@Sizzlaman, aggg man, u r such a bore

bucs4sure
Sep 09, 2021 12:28 PM

@Sizzlaman r u ok upstairs? Stop it with this useless essays

Hlasela_Khosi
Sep 09, 2021 12:16 PM

@Sizzlaman ...Thobela Lesogana/Lekgarebe. How are you? Which team do you support? You are good with Essays neh?

Soccerstyle
Sep 09, 2021 12:14 PM

@bucs4sure the editor is just short of saying that as he had already asked in his previous article as to whether he (Johnson) will be joining OP?

Soccerstyle
Sep 09, 2021 12:13 PM

@Mpho Poster reading needs understanding my good sir "he has not returned to Egypt with the rest of the South African contingent"- meaning he alone out of all South African plying their trade with the red eagles, hope this helps son of the soil.

Sizzlaman
Sep 09, 2021 12:01 PM

“I mean, I can easily say, ‘Pitso destroyed me’ but I can also easily say, ‘Pitso made Percy’ because he’s a national treasure, he’s a good coach, he produced so many players,” continued Lebese. “I am one of those that didn’t happen. What happened then? I don’t know, to be honest. I tried everything." His move to Chiefs' rivals was met with mixed emotions with many believing that had he not left the club, he would still be an integral part of the current squad, and is unlikely to be the same player again even if he gets a team.

Sizzlaman
Sep 09, 2021 12:01 PM

Sizzlaman
Sep 09, 2021 12:01 PM

Sizzlaman
Sep 09, 2021 12:01 PM

Sizzlaman
Sep 09, 2021 12:01 PM

Sizzlaman
Sep 09, 2021 12:01 PM

Sizzlaman
Sep 09, 2021 12:01 PM

MDANANA
Sep 09, 2021 11:54 AM

May Sir Pitso grab Rhulani away from us please?

Mpho Poster
Sep 09, 2021 11:50 AM

Editor you say with the rest of South African contingent however I see the physical trainer on the clip from Mzanzi?

Refresh updates
Get Published
Skills School
Story Behind Siya
Hot Off The Press
Editor's Blog
Varsity Football

Copyright © Soccer Laduma, 2014.
All rights reserved.

Best of the Mobile Web
News | Sport | Weather | Celebs | Entertainment | Magazines | Free Downloads | Free Music | More